Tax Preparation Services Cape Canaveral, FL
Our Tax Accountants Prepare and File Small Business and Individual Tax Returns
M-E Accounting and Tax Services is a full-service provider of professional tax services for both small businesses and individuals. Our experienced accountants can provide a variety of services, including auditing and tax services. Our Tax Services are flexible and adaptable to each client's unique needs.
Have A Question?
Book an Appointment with our
Experienced Tax Accountants..
Income Tax Return Preparation Services
We are an authorized e-File company. M-E Accounting and Tax Services prepares federal and state income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, and corporations. Our experienced, professional staff understands tax and compliance regulations so you don't have to.
We advise our clients of important changes in tax laws before they occur. We make certain you are aware of and meet all filing deadlines with time to spare. Take advantage of our attention to detail and thorough understanding of the nuance behind tax law. We'll help you formulate plans to minimize tax burdens and profit from tax advantages.
Tax Planning and Preparation Services
At M-E Accounting & Tax Services, Inc, we know that proactive and aggressive tax planning is critical to minimizing your tax liabilities. When you work with us we make tax planning part of your overall business strategy and not just something we do at year-end.
You can be confident that our firm is on top of the current new developments in the tax laws to decrease both your current and future tax liabilities. We offer practical, proactive and innovative solutions to tax planning that put your business or personal needs first. Our firm provides our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve year round.
Our tax services include but are not limited to:
- Tax returns for corporations, partnerships, individuals, estates and trusts, and non-profits
- Strategic tax planning
- Payroll taxes
- Succession planning
- Financial planning
- IRS audit representation
Our goal is to make the process of tax planning and preparation a simpler process that provides timely, meaningful information, and assistsRead More >>
For fast service, we may need all or some of the following!
M-E Accounting & Tax Services, Inc is dedicated to providing professional & complete tax services. The following list is the most (but not limited) required information to make your tax experience with us as fast and accurate as possible. Therefore, we urge you to bring the applicable items from this list.
- Social Security Card(s)
- Driver’s License(s)
- Dependents’ Social Security numbers and dates of birth
- Wage Statements (W-2)
- Last year’s return (if available) (not applicable for returned clients)
- Pension, Retirement Income,1099-R(s)
- Interest and Dividend Income
- Sales of stocks or bonds
- Self-employed business income & expenses
- Lottery or Gambling winnings/losses (W-2G)
- State Tax Refund (1099-G)
- Social Security/Unemployment Income (SSA-1099)
- Rental Property Income and Expenses
- Alimony Paid or Received
- Record of Purchase or Sale of Residence
- Medical and Dental expenses
- Real estate and personal property taxes
- Estimated taxes or foreign taxes paid
- Cash and non-cash charitable contributions
- Mortgage or home equity loan interest paid
- Un-reimbursed employment related expenses
- Job related educational expenses
- Child care expenses and provider information
- Education Expenses (if any)
- Moving Expenses (if any)